List of Economic Science ( Keizai Kagaku )
- Vol.31 (1983)
- Vol.32 (1984)
- Vol.33 (1985)
- Vol.34 (1986)
- Vol.35 (1987)
- Vol.36 (1988)
- Vol.37 (1989)
- Vol.38 (1990)
- Vol.39 (1991)
- Vol.40 (1992)
Information for Authors
- The Economic Science publishes articles which make original contributions to Economics and Business Management, both theoretically and empirically.
- Manuscript should be written in English or in Japanese.
- Three complete copies of any submission are required. These are not returnable.
- Submitted papers are refereed.
- Manuscript must be type-written, double spaced, on one side of 8.5 by 12 inches or A4 metric white paper, and its length can no exceed 40 pages.
- The first page should include: Title and Abstract (not more than 200 words) and Keywords(4～5 words).
- When a refereed paper is submitted, a table of contents and a summary of paper must be presented on a separate page of A4.
- Papers for consideration for publication should be sent to :
Editorial office The Economic Science
School of Economics, Nagoya University
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, 464-8601 JAPAN
Phone : 81-52-789-2360 / Fax : 81-52-789-4924